Monday, April 20, 2009

New floor in the loft

This is what Mark did for 2 days a few weekends ago. I think the end result looks awesome! He's always been more of a computer geek, but I think he did a great job on this. He was sore and his poor knees were so red, but I'm so proud of him for taking on this task! I love it the way it looks.The ugly pink carpet was there when we moved in. The people who lived here before us had 2 big Chows (dogs) in the house, so we knew the carpet, both upstairs and down, needed to be replaced. We just always said we would replace it when we could...then we had major adoption expenses, so we had to put everything on hold. Now we're finally able to have some home renovations done...thank goodness!
Quite obviously the "before".
During.
Now, the lovely "after"!






1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

Wow those floors look really nice. I bet that was a hard task.