Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home...finally

I found the e-mail the other day that contained all kinds of pictures that my cousin took (thanks Tonya) when we arrived home from China. I know I had seen them before, but had somehow overlooked them until recently. The flight was so long, you can see in the last picture just how tired Shayla was (Mark too). She was a trooper...she only fussed once through the whole flight home...she was an amazing traveler. For anyone making such a long trip, just know that it's a long, difficult flight!









3 comments:

CindyCinlou said...

It is so hard to believe that was over a year ago.

Amanda said...

What great pictures!! I love the one where she is walking to you! Her face is priceless!!!!!

Beth said...

I know I've mentioned it before, but I think Shayla looks so much like our daughter Hope. Here is the address for our coming home post (I did a recap of our trip this year).

http://heut-n-holler.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-14-2007.html

Check it out when you have time and see what you think. Our daughters both even wore green on off the plane. If you look at our other posts from June you'll see more of our trip memories. Isn't it amazing to look back now after being home and realize how much life has changed? Did you ever think your heart could be so full? :)