Friday, September 26, 2008

1, 2, 3...

Well...I failed to blog about it, but my baby girl peed in the potty again last weekend! Many might think it's overkill to keep announcing it, but come on, she's not even 2 yet. I think that's pretty good...she's done it 3 times already. I'm not pushing her to do it...this time she was standing in the tub (just as I was about to give her a bath) and holding herself...then she said "pee pee in potty". So I sat her on it and she did...then her Dada and I clapped and cheered! I have to post this picture!

Okay, some might think this is overkill...and they might actually be right this time, but damn it, these are special moments. Most people who read this are family (thinking it's too cute), parents (who are used to this already and quite familiar with potty issues) or waiting parents (who better get used to this, it's a big deal). At least it's not a close-up! This was from the second time she peed in the potty...I missed the camera shot the first time!

No comments: