Thursday, June 14, 2007

Have a Wendy's frosty!

There are more than 150,000 foster children waiting to be adopted in North America!




This Father's Day Weekend (June 16 and 17), you can help foster children find permanent homes. All weekend, participating Wendy's restaurants across North America will donate a minimum of 50 cents from every Frosty product sold to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. The goal is to raise $1 million to support the work of the Foundation's signature program, Wendy's Wonderful Kids, and you can help! See video link of Rockin' Frosty Video.


http://67.96.161.53/FathersDayFrostyWeekend/FDFWBanner.htm



This info was forwarded to me by my friend, Jennifer. Thanks.

3 comments:

Shannon and Dan said...

Hello Shayla's Mommy! Thanks for the comment on my blog...I read yours all the time! Yes, I too hope we get our referrals soon!
P.S. I love Frosty's...Yummy!

Abby's Mom said...

Now there is a good reason to cheat on my diet :)

CindyCinlou said...

Wow that is great!!! :)