Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home study update

Well, an important document (I-171H) that we have to have is going to expire in March, so we had to start the process to get an updated form. If we don't have it before we travel to get Shayla, they won't let us back into the country (d'oh)! Because of that too, we also had to have an updated home study done. Our social worker, Erica, just left from doing our update. It was quick and pretty painless. I got to show her the 100 good wishes quilt I made for Shayla, along with the 100 good wishes book that I put together...quite proud of those and like to show them off (yes, I'm a geek). Anyway, once she has the update written up and we proofread for any date errors, then we can apply to get our new form and we won't have ANY more paperwork to do until we get our referral for our sweet baby girl! Yippee! Hot diggity!

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

I am glad it went well. Yeah you need to get back into the country lol!