Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CCAI's prediction


According to our agency's website, the prediction from them about when they "think" we'll get a referral is April! They say that is only their "prediction", but I'm GOOD with it! I've done the math and I personally think it will be May at the earliest...although I would LOVE to admit I was wrong if they would be willing to push it through to April! I'm excited thinking it might end up being April, but don't want to get my hopes up. That would be one whole year later than we thought it would be when we started the process in May 2005. I don't care at this point...I've had a lot of patience and can continue as long as they make me! I will be seeing my baby girl's picture within the next few months! Woo hoo baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for April.....I can't wait to see her pic!

CindyCinlou said...

I hope it is April too I can't wait to see the newest Reynolds girl I bet she will be as beauitful if not more than I have imagined!

Shayla's Mom said...

Getting closer! I can't wait to have her in cute little pigtails!