Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heart Walk 2009

My company is a huge sponsor every year of the American Heart Association's Heart Walk. We (as a company) work very hard each year to collect donations through various events at work. This year I decided I would also walk and collect donations to help. Having a mom who has suffered recently from serious heart issues, I can't let this opportunity to help, pass me by. Above is a ChipIn widget, which is a secure way to donate funds to the American Heart Association. I also have a link here or below so you can see my team information. If you know of anyone who has heart issues or has suffered from a cardiac arrest or stroke, please consider a small donation. Thanks!

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=296536&lis=1&kntae296536=4A38BB8234084A9292914A64BAAACAFB&supId=261658552

No comments: