Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vacation...Cha Ching!

Guess where we're going this year!!! Go ahead..guess! Okay, I'll give you a hint...it's known as the "happiest FREAKIN' place on Earth" or maybe it's just the "happiest place on Earth". Anyway, that's right...we're going to Walt Disney World baby! Yay! We're finally planning our first ever vacation (besides going to China...trust me, that was stressful and definitely was NOT a vacation, Mark and I have never been away on a real "vacation"). We're going with Mark's cousin's family...well, we're all meeting there, not traveling together, but let's just see them try to get rid of us...we'll be like leeches...they won't even know what hit 'em! We're staying on the Disney grounds in one of the resorts. I think Shayla will love seeing all the huge Disney images. I've always wanted to go there! I'm really looking forward to seeing everything. I even ordered a fancy new lens for the trip so I (and you) don't miss any good pictures!

4 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

That is awesome!!! Disney World is my favorite place. I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip, you all will definitely have a great time.

Carolin said...

That is wonderful!!! You guys will have a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

Now why would we try to get rid of you guys!! We are so excited, it's going to be a blast. Jenna talks about it all the time. All I have to say is come on May 31st!!!

Kristie

CindyCinlou said...

Oh Shayla will love it. It has been dang I guess almost 20 years since I went and I still remember alot. It was so much fun! Make sure you take a lot of pictures when you go.