Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zoo pictures

My mom is in the hospital right now, but when she comes home, I want her to see all the new pics of her grand baby. So here are some pics when we went to the zoo a couple weeks ago.

Here is Shayla and Dada enjoying some Dippin' Dots. Oh I had some too...but I'm taking the pictures!
Here is little Scotty the baby elephant (and his mama) at the Louisville Zoo.


Here is Shayla in her new gorilla shirt.


Mama and Shayla.

Dada and Shayla on the beloved carousel.

Random animal pics


2 comments:

lalalalalala said...

Hope your mom gets better soon! :) Awesome pics!!!

Amanda said...

Awwww...I like these pictures! I don't think I have seen one with you & Shayla for a long time. It seems you & I are always BEHIND the camera! I hope your mom is better soon :D