Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mr Bubbles...friend or foe?

Mr Bubbles was definitely NOT our friend! A friend of mine had told me her son, who is only a few months older than Shayla loved bubbles in his bath. So many months ago, we tried it and Shayla freaked out. She would not get in the tub. Poor Mark had a hell of a time trying to get them drained out so we could refill with clean bubble-less water. Well, since she loves other bubbles, I thought I'd try again...and she loved them. HOWEVER, later on that day, she had the worst rash she's ever had! She's only had one other rash since she's been home and I totally blame the daycare center for not changing her immediately after a poo poo (yes, I'm talking baby now, don't judge me). This time, that Mr Bubbles was a biatch! Never again will we try bubbles in the bath....Mr Bubbles, you certainly are not our friend!

No comments: