Saturday, May 10, 2008

Backyardigans

We've had a great day! We had bought tickets to see The Backyardigans Live at the Kentucky Center for the Arts...we were 9 rows back. Baby girl had a great time! I thought she would be bored or disinterested, but boy was I wrong! We had bought a stuffed Pablo (the blue penguin), a t-shirt and a lighted wand for her to wave in the air. She waved that wand like a pro! She clapped, talked and sang (her kind of singing) throughout the whole show. She yelled with excitement a couple of times as they danced and sang...oh, and bubbles (TONS OF BUBBLES) came flying down from the sky. The Reynolds family had a blast!

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

Sounds awesome the boys did the same thing back in Dec. when we took them to Play House Disney Live. I think it is so cool they can see their favorite charcters right infront of their own eyes. I wish they would have had more of those kinds of live shows when I was a kid.