Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Really sick

My poor baby is really sick. She has been since Saturday morning. She can't get rid of her fever. The highest it has been (rectally) was 102.9. She's been to the doctor and is on a strong antibiotic that causes stomach issues...which isn't helping since she's refusing to eat or drink. They are also treating her for strep throat...which explains why she won't eat. Last night she wouldn't even go to sleep. I don't know if it's because she can't breathe very well, but she was so mad and hitting things, pulling her hair and kicking her legs. Once Mark got up and she quietly stood up in the bed and calmly walked over to him...so it was obvious she was just not wanting to sleep. She had only had a 30 minute nap yesterday and could barely hold her little eyes open last night. She is crying all day and I know she doesn't feel well. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Oh I'm so sorry, hope she feels better soon :O)

CindyCinlou said...

awwwwwwwww poor Shayla I will pray for her she is always in my thoughts. I hope she get's better soon. If you guys need anything let me know.