Friday, March 07, 2008

Growing like a weed

My baby is growing SO fast, it's unreal. She's getting so tall that all of her 12 month pants are looking like high-waters! She's still skinny, but getting taller every day and is long waisted! Long before we brought Shayla home, I had found this adorable purple sweater at a consignment store. I loved it when I saw it and knew I had to buy it. Well, the way it was made, I knew that she needed a turtleneck shirt under it...by the time I found a good turtleneck shirt to wear with it, I put it on her and it ended up looking like a belly shirt! Today I put this cute light baby blue outfit on her. I love this outfit and the color on her is awesome. She wore it last back in January, because it was too cold to dress her in it lately...anyway, I put it on her this morning and it's obviously too short now. Today will be the last time she'll get to wear it. It's unreal that she's growing so fast. I just can't keep up!

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

She is so tall and skinny a true beauty I had a great time with her Sunday. She is such a sweet heart.