Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nesting!

Ohmigosh...I think I'm freaking "nesting"! I've read before that women who are expecting (whether it be through childbirth or adoption) start getting their homes ready for their child. I've had this overwhelming desire to clean and get things organized. Last weekend I worked outside pulling weeds and getting the outside looking nicer. Then yesterday, I even cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floors on my hands and knees with a rag and a bucket of Pine-Sol! I cleaned the cabinet doors and then I made to sure to clean the baseboards, any trim and the doors. I even bought new stove trays (drip trays, I think they're called) and cleaned the stove really well. I need to get Shayla's closet more organized with more shelving...with her clothes being so little, if we don't add more shelves, then there is so much lost space. Mark and I went out yesterday looking for that, but being the goobers we are, we didn't bother to measure first. I guess that will just have to be another trip! I also decided I wanted to repaint my bathroom. It will be much easier to do that before she gets here. I guess that will be my next big project!

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

LOL Yelp you are nesting!