Thursday, May 24, 2007

Referral with our group?

Below is the e-mail I sent to our agency and response I got back. That's it, I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS!!!!

Subject: Are we going to be included with our group (due to dossier error)?

I hate to bother you, but I have only contacted CCAI twice in the last 18 months to ask a question and this one is driving me crazy...can you help? On January 29th, 2007 we received a call from CCAI regarding our LID & dossier and they stated that our referral may be delayed because our dossier had been pulled in June 2006 (which was unknown to us). As it ends up, our corrected I-171H was not included with our dossier when it was sent to the CCAA, but was faxed to them after CCAI received notification that theI-171H had a wrong date. After speaking directly with Lily on January 30th, she said there was still plenty of time to get our dossier included with our original group and that the Beijing representative was working on it. Lily also said "no news is good news". Well, I have been following her advice for the last 4 months, but was still curious (since we're getting closer toour referral) to see if you knew yet if we would indeed be included with our group? We were LID 11/21/05 and located in Louisville, KY if that helps. If it's still too early to know if we're with our group, please let me know and I'll just forward this next month to inquire. Thanks so much for your assistance in this matter.

From: Andrea Gerome
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:53 PM
To: Lisa
Subject: RE: Are we going to be included with our group (due to dossiererror)?

Hi Lisa~
Thank you for checking in! I will double check with the CCAA regarding your case, it's a great time to do so. Our assumption is that you are likely to be matched along with the other 11/21/05 LID families, however, as soon as we hear back from the CCAA, we will be in touch. Please let us know if you have any other questions for us!
--Best Regards,
Andrea Gerome
Child Match Manager
Chinese Children Adoption International

No comments: