Saturday, April 07, 2007

Better days?

Well, Thursday dealing with car issues was a crappy day, but at the end of the day, Mark's car was not leaking any anti-freeze (keep your fingers crossed that all goes well please). I'm too tired to get into all the boring details. That night, not only did I have a major headache from stressing, I completely fell asleep on the couch long before 9:30 and had to head to bed! I NEVER go to bed that early...it's usually 11:00 or 11:30 during the week. I was exhausted! It's 1:03 am this very moment...hey, I like to enjoy all the "Friday" night I can! Don't wanna rush the weekend.


My Mom and I went shopping for a chair/glider for the baby's room. I found one that I liked, as far as color and comfort, but I also found a list of comments from others who have this same chair. Half the comments are good and half are bad. Maybe I should keep looking. Here is what the chair looks like. It's hard to tell here, but it's a light green and white gingham (checkered) design.

Two of Mark's friends came over earlier. One is pretty active in a band and is interested in possibly recording one of (or part of) a song that Mark wrote years ago. They are going to the studio on Monday to see how it works out. I think it's neat that the guy liked it so much that many years ago that he remembered it and now might want to use it. Geez, I hope Shayla has some sort of talent...or that her daddy can teach her some of the talents that he has! I have none...at...all!

No comments: