Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a morning!

This past weekend was a nice weekend. We found frames for the prints in the baby's room and got those hung (I'll post pictures later), I cleaned house, we worked in the yard a little just pulling weeds and I attended my cousin's baby shower. Yesterday I had a migraine and stayed home from work. This morning as I was blow drying my bangs, a HUGE spark shot out from the blow dryer cord (where the cord and the blow dryer itself meet)! It was so big that I actually felt the heat on my arm! Now, it's dead and my hair is really wet. I really hope this is no indication of how my day is going to go!

No comments: