Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Baby's room photos...so far!

Well, we finally found some really cheap frames for the 2 prints that I had bought over a year ago. The frames were on sale for $19.99 each... I think they look fine in there. I also put the curtain up about a week ago. The same day we found the frames, I also found this really cute "toy basket". I had been thinking about toy boxes lately, but I really wanted to get her something that she can get her toys out of pretty easily (without smashing baby fingers) and I saw this neat pink weaved basket. For now this is her "toy basket". When she's bigger, then we can get a real toy box. Notice how many she already has! Some toys are not even in there yet! I also bought 2 more frames for wall decoration and I'm doing white letters of her name above her crib. We found some really cute pink polka dot ribbon to attach to the letters. When I get that done, I'll post those pictures too. We're still in the decorating process and it's coming along slowly. I didn't want to just grab things without thinking about how they would all look together, so I'm trying to find the "right" things for her room. I'm still on the lookout for a chair/glider (maybe) and a shelf/table. I have an idea of what I'm looking for, but just haven't found it yet.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room is beautiful! I can see her in it already (I know you can too)!

Crossing our fingers for you that you hear soon :D

Amanda & Lilee

CindyCinlou said...

The room is awesome. Fit for Princess Shayla. It is too cute!

Shayla's Mom said...

Thanks...I'm still working on it and hope it's not too pink when I'm done! Can you believe that I never even wanted the room to be pink? I wanted a soft yellow or light green, but Mark shot me down on those...so pink it is! And A LOT of it!

Lilee's room was the coolest paint job I've ever seen. I wanted to copy it, but knew I'd just mess it up!