Thursday, December 28, 2006

Headaches

I've had the same headache for the last 3 days now. I've tried to stay away from the computer thinking that might have something to do with it. Mark, being the internet doctor that he is, has diagnosed me with having tension headaches. I think he may be right. All the symptoms are what I have...exactly. I'm stressed at work and stressed about the adoption.

It's getting closer and I'm starting to have more dreams each night about it. A few nights ago, I dreamt we were in China, but didn't have our referral picture because they set us up with appointments, but forgot to tell us who we were the parents of. The night before last, I dreamt that we received a referral for a boy. In the dream, Mark and I were thrilled...as we would be anyway, but my mom was crying and my sister was shocked and still happy.

I'll post pictures later today of the new CCAA building. The CCAA is who sends out referrals and matches people with the babies. They just moved to a new building a few months ago. Gotta go for now.

1 comment:

CindyCinlou said...

ummmmm sounds intersting dreams are so weird.